Saturday, March 3, 2007

Every Thing Good In This World


Love ya,
Kellen


Favorite Thing to Watch on TV: Country Music Television (CMT)
Shania Twain, Faith Hill and Carrie Underwood could have something to do with it, but it's really the music I love...heh heh

Favorite Food: Pepperoni Pizza
There is no other topping...don't even ask.

Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla
I'm a purist.

Favorite Animal: Cats
Especially my good friend, Max who has been with me through thick and thin.

Favorite color: Yellow and Orange
Just one of the reasons Mom calls me Sunshine.

Currently Looking Forward to: The Release of Casino Royale on DVD
It comes out on March 13th and I turned all of the calendars in the house to "March" several weeks ago. I even turned my mom's calendar at work to March...but, the month did not come any sooner. There is nothing currently cooler than James Bond

Favorite Word: Mojito
I heard this word on a James Bond movie. Go ahead, try it out...mo-hee-tooooe... it is really fun to say. For some reason, every time I say it in a restaurant, my mom tells me I have to be 21.

Favorite Phrase: You're Fired
I say it wherever I go. It gets every one's attention. Man it's powerful.

Favorite Restaurant: The Old Spaghetti Factory
I love the spaghetti. I love the french bread. I love the ice cream that comes after the spaghetti. I also love the little bowl of croutons! they will give me instead of a salad (yuck). It all tastes even better if we get to sit in the trolley.

Favorite Book: Anything Big and Heavy


Currently Reading: Middle School and High School Yearbooks
I love my yearbooks...and they're big and heavy.

Favorite Sport: Wrestling
I love to wrestle with my dad or cousins. Ever since I got too big to wrestle in our house, we have to wrestle at a swimming pool or gym. I love to say, "I'm gonnna GRUMBLE you up!"

Favorite Person: My Sister
...especially now that she lives at college. I love it when she comes home and watches movies or T.V. with me.

Currently Watching: Spiderman DVD
...and all the movie trailers on the DVD. On deck is Mission Impossible III.

Favorite Movie, Classic: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
I used to call people I didn't like "Bad Queen" Mom didn't like that too much.

Favorite Thing in All the World: Pepsi
Mom and Dad used to put a can of Pepsi at the end of the pool to motivate me to finish my swim races. Pepsi is every thing good in this world in one can or bottle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi, between the photo and the list of favs, I get such a sense of Kellen's well-being, his individuality. He looks and sounds like he is his own person and confident in his personhood. He doesn't look like a sullen nor a testosterone-ish teen at all!

Is this his sister or his mom in the photo with him--I recognize the cat and the Pepsi!
Chris and Vic

Jodi said...

It's his favorite person...his sister.

jennifergg said...

Oh I have a lot of people I'd like to call Bad Queen...

Kellen is a treasure. Thank you for sharing him.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a better picture of the two of us? JUST kidding... please don't kick me off your blog :D

Tamie said...

Jodi,

I stumbled onto your blog today while looking for some information about down syndrome. I have a son with down syndrome who will turn 13 this Friday. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading your blog!! It was the highlight of my day. All the similarities between our two boys. My son has loved Shania Twain it seems practically since birth....and he always fires our employees. I have a blog at blogspot.com too, I have not written much yet, but there are some pictures of my little angel there along with his wonderful older brother and younger sister. Thanks for brightening my day!! Tamie (0:

tamie-onedayatatime.blogspot.com
tamie@clearwire.net

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this! I am going to make a list Miss E's favorite in the next few days.

What a great list Kellen has.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...............

I love reading about Kellen.........too bad he isn't MY brother.......

dq, you are very lucky, even though it might not always seem that way. I'm sure my sister isn't thrilled when I get into huge arguments with my mom over things that make sense to her but not to me. I am autistic.

Kellen: Excellent answer to the favorite food question. I love pepperoni also. Pepsi rules too....especially because......it makes for amazing sound effects after gulping it down. By the way, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!

Athena of athenivanidx