Hey did you see my new tag line? Did ya? Did ya? It's right up there under Reimer Reason.
I had been thinking about what to put in that very spot, then yesterday I was talking with Sweet Husband about how his day went. He shared with me that Kellen had given someone a big hug at church yesterday. Not just anyone, mind you, but the music director whose more of a rock star type, then a church music director. It seems Kellen all of a sudden had a hankerin' to give Resident Rock Star a big hug. Knowing Resident Rock Star who is kind of the cool, hip, dude type, I wasn't sure how that would have gone over. I kind of rolled my eyes and asked if Sweet Husband had said anything to Resident Rock Star after the hugging incident. Sweet Husband sighed and said, "Well you know, what could I say? I'm just sharing Kell with the world. He's too much for one family to contain".
I thought "HA! That's the perfect tag line for my blog". So, there you have it.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it -- it's perfect! I also loved reading about D.Q. and Kellen's relationship -- I hope Jack and his soon to arrive sister bond like they do!
Angela
I love that. Seems to fit him perfectly :).
There are times when the lack of boundaries is entirely charming. Hugging the on-the-pedastel rock star must have been one of those times.
Vic's brother, my youngest biological son, is a local rock star, too, and Vic does likewise. And the rock star, Ethan Keller, loves the attention.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ethankeller
Post a Comment