Friday, April 20, 2007

Toes


Kellen has always used his toes like extra fingers. When he was little I'd catch him eating pretzels with his toes or picking up toys with his toes.

Maybe it's an extra 21st chromosome thing...maybe it's a Kellen thang. Who knows. It's part of his charm.

p.s. It's ok to look. He's got shorts on. We really don't let him watch television in the buff (heh heh)

What charming tricks does your child do?

7 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I like to pick up things off the floor with my feet. It saves me from having to bend down. I even played Monopoly once with my feet just to see if I could.

Jodi said...

Perhaps that's why they call you "Awesome Mom" : )

Anonymous said...

My son Carson has always played with his belly button :). Has never sucked his thumb or had a pacifier or anything like that ... he just flicks his bellybutton with his finger. Strange as it may sound ... I always thought it was cute :).

Anonymous said...

Vic comes in to the bedroom in the middle of the night or in the wee hours, to cuddle with his mom and dad in bed. We discourage this.

The other dawn Vic came in, begging to cuddle with us in bed, and to persuade us, he stated he was afraid of the dark. We answered that it was getting light. He then said he was afraid of lightning and thunder, and we said there is no storm, no lightning nor thunder going on at this time. He then said he was afraid of monsters . . . I think the list might have gone on forever, in his creative efforts to persuade us. Yes, we caved and let him snuggle with us. Soon Luca the dog made it a four-some.
Chris and Vic

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say hello! I have a 13 month old son named Joey who happens to also have an extra chromosome and who seems to think his feet are an extra set of hands. He's always trying to pick his toys up with his feet! I can't wait to read more Kellen!

Jodi said...

Welcome Jessica. I love the way you phrased that, "I can't wait to read more Kellen"

wen said...

my partner has that same habit and so did my freshman year roommate. :) why not use all your digits if you can?