Saturday, July 28, 2007

Disability Blog Carnival

I'm going to be hosting a Disability Blog Carnival here at Reimer Reason on September 13th. Every carnival has a theme. At the bottom of this page, I have a poll with some ideas for themes. Please vote for the one that you'd most like to see featured for September 13th. If you have another idea for a theme, please drop me a comment.
Thanks for your help, support and assistance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though I voted for "resiliency," I don't know that there is much written about it. You-all and Kellen are living it, of course . . .

A couple of years ago, the NYT featured a lengthy story of two girls, sisters, brought up in the "ghetto" in a big city, maybe it was New York, who were studied for resiliency---do you, or does anybody remember this? I am going to see if I can find it and send a link. I don't have a subscription to the NYT, however--does anybody else?

There is also a poster up at work about a resiliency project--I'll check it out when I go in tonight.
Chris and Vic