
This morning was sunny and hot. We decided to take Sandy's boat out and go inner tubing on Lake Chelan. It ended up being just the girls. Sometimes just the girls is a lot of fun. This morning's group had three moms, Abigail who is seven and has Down syndrome and Cassie who just turned eleven. The amazing thing to watch was the multi-tasking. As my friend Carla and I were riding behind the boat on the inner tube holding on for dear life and getting a great colon cleansing, I look at the boat and Sandy is driving with one hand while talking on her cell phone. Cassie is trying desperately to take pictures of us while also trying to corral Abigail and keep her safe...amazing, independent women.
Okay, Sandy did call Big Honey once when she couldn't seem to get the boat started. He reminded her to give it gas...and we were good to go.

1 comment:
Women are great multie taskers. But I am also terrible when it comes to anything mechanical. I would have done the same thing as Sandy.
Post a Comment