Hi Jodi, Thanks for the great photos. My hubby and I holidayed to Seattle a few years back and friends of ours took us to an island in the San Juans adjacent to Orcas Island. What a beautiful part of the world, we had a great time there and I did envy you when I read you were going. I swear one day we will return. Loved Seattle too and Vancouver as well, soooo different from where we live in Queensland, Australia. Jacqui's Mum
1 comment:
Hi Jodi,
Thanks for the great photos. My hubby and I holidayed to Seattle a few years back and friends of ours took us to an island in the San Juans adjacent to Orcas Island. What a beautiful part of the world, we had a great time there and I did envy you when I read you were going. I swear one day we will return. Loved Seattle too and Vancouver as well, soooo different from where we live in Queensland, Australia.
Jacqui's Mum
Post a Comment