Saturday, October 27, 2007

On This Day


Things I Don't Know:

Why Diet Pepsi is so much better than Diet Coke.
How to get our dog to stop scratching and biting herself.
If we'll be able to convince Kellen to go to a Halloween party with us tonight.
How we'll make it through.

Things I Know:


Sunshine in late October is rare and good.
Having a white rabbit cross your path has got to be lucky.
I am both strong and not strong.
We'll make it through.

What about you?

2 comments:

Casdok said...

ummm will have to think on that one!

Kathy Gillen said...

Things I know:
Dark Chocolate is the most perfect food.

A sleeping child is God's peace personified.

I'd rather spend money to see the world than to own any more of it.

Laundry sucks.

God is great.

Things I don't know:

How boys can play three or five straight hours of video games.

Why some people don't read books.

How to French braid hair.

How I'd get through life without my sister.

The way a man's mind works.