Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Newsflash: Kellen Likes Watching Football

It's happened too many times to be a coincidence now. I'll walk into Kellen's bedroom and he is watching a football game on television. At first I thought maybe he landed on a sports channel by accident or a that a football game came on after the show that he was watching ended...but now I know that he is choosing to watch a football game. How incredibly...well...normal.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey, that's great - lots of football for a while - that'd be good if he really likes to watch it! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. See you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Good! One more football fan ;-)

Casdok said...

That is incredible!!
That is one of the things i would like my son to beable to do! (to beable to turn tv on would be a great start!)So i do totally understand your joy!

Baby Island said...

Boys... Typical.

*wink*