.jpg)
Take care of yourself.
Network with other people. Chances are good someone else has been through the same thing.
Accept help if offered. Ask for help if it isn't.
Keep communication going...try not to isolate yourself.
Partner with your spouse to work together toward a common goal.
Change your expectations and celebrate the little things, take baby steps, plan for success, be flexible.
Keep your perspective -this too shall pass. The nature of a crisis is that it is temporary.
Be pragmatic. Do what you need to do to make it through.
Take a break if possible.
Hold on to hope.

4 comments:
Jodi, this is very good advice. I think I may need to print it and post it on the fridge. I have been reading your blog over the past few days. You are one tough mama! Your strength is truly an inspiration.
Gumdrop button-type crises?
Great advice, and it couldn't have come at a better time. You just literally stopped me in my tracks and made me regroup.
*thank you*
All - great advice! I am not one to ask for help often enough, when I really need it. Thanks for this list - take care. Kellan
Post a Comment