.jpg)
Dear 2007,
Just a few more hours and you will be history. I'm sorry to be so blunt...but I won't miss you. In fact, I will be happy to see you go. I've learned a lot from you, and perhaps...in time...I will look back upon you fondly, but not now...not yet. Like a winter wind that cuts through to the bone...you have been harsh. You have forced us to huddle together in our home...looking out the window and reflecting...but hardly venturing out. It has been good to slow down a bit and yes, it has been helpful to reflect...but enough. Enough.
May we not forget the lessons that you have brought. May 2008 be more kind.
In the mood to reflect? Check out: 5 Powerful Reasons to Make Reflection a Daily Habit, and How to Do It

1 comment:
Yes may we not for get the lessons.
Happy new year!
Post a Comment