Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Like in Monopoly

I love a mocha Frappuccino. I drink one several mornings a week. I always order a Tall, but once in awhile the person taking my order presses the wrong button and I end up getting a Grande for the price of a Tall. When this happens, I consider it a lucky morning!

Today I was up early as I had a longer drive ahead of me than normal. Sweet Husband offered to run to Starbucks and get me a coffee. A little while later he walked jubilantly into the house calling, "Ohhh honey, Starbucks made a Frappuccino error in your favor!"

5 comments:

Casdok said...

A lucky morning indeed!!

we_be_toys said...

Suhweet! Are you super peppy now?!

mommy~dearest said...

Gotta love a coffee bonus!

Anonymous said...

It really is the little things, eh?

S said...

Oh, I love it when that happens. And I never feel guilty, either. I figure that for corporations like Starbucks, it's just a drop in the bucket.