Saturday, January 12, 2008

You Are My Son


We love getting glimpses of Kellen's old personality...especially his humor.

Yesterday Kellen and Sweet Husband were spending time relaxing at the health club. At one point, S.H. looked over at Kellen and said, "You...are my son. What am I?"

Kellen responded, "You...are a Clown!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. What a good sharer you are.
Best wishes

Kellan said...

And ... there you go!!!

This was very fun to see Kellen's personality!! Hope you all are doing well and it is good to see you. Have a good weekend. Kellan

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

I love that...what a smart young man you have LOL!

Baby Island said...

I've met S.H., Kellen knows his dad.

;)

mommy~dearest said...

Hahaha!!! This post totally made my day- it's something Jaysen would totally say.

Like the time he told me "I see your butt...it's big."
Yeahthanks.