Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Serenity Now!

The other day I happened to catch an episode of Seinfeld on t.v.

Frank Costanza: Doctor gave me a relaxation cassette. When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to say, "Serenity now!"

George Costanza: Are you supposed to yell it?

Frank: The man on the tape wasn't specific.


I can so relate to Frank. I too want to yell "Serenity Now!!" at the top of my lungs.

If you could yell anything you wanted to right now....what would it be?

8 comments:

Kellan said...

I just love Seinfeld and that was a classic episode - I know the one!!! I would yell - "I NEED A VACATION" - I'd yell it in Spanish if I could speak Spanish, because I imagine it would sound a lot more impressive in Spanish!! Have a good WEdnesday and I hope you get some serenity! SEe you - Kellan

Anonymous said...

How about "OH GIVE ME A BREAK!"

Anonymous said...

I haven't the foggiest idea what I want right now and even less what I need.... :-(

Hopefully, God knows...

Casdok said...

Not sure i could repeat it!
So i will try and remember - Serenity now!

Anonymous said...

One time I freaked out on my in-laws and, just barely withholding from "dropping the f-bomb," resorted to nonsensically yelling "this is FOLLY. this is FOLLY." It just came out like some kind of weird victorian temper tantrum.

HeyMeg aka daughter joyful, of OneGirlFriday.

Anonymous said...

I did not realize this, but apparently it is, "GET IN THE GODDAMN CAR!!!!!"

Apparently, this is what I need. Who knew?

Jodi said...

You guys are killing me! So funny....especially "This is FOLLY"
LOLOLOL

Baby Island said...

LORD LOVE A DUCK!!!!!