Monday, March 24, 2008

Mr. Congeniality

Kellen has a thing about the front seat of the car. He likes to sit there. At times it has been a bone of contention between he and his sister. Sometimes in order to get him into the car at all, I have had to sit in the backseat of his dad's car while he claims the front.

Tonight Kellen and I decided to take a drive and brought our dog Zoey with us. We spontaneously dropped-in to visit Kellen's cousins. An hour and a half later my sister-in-law and I were talking as she walked us out to our car. The next thing I know Kellen shocks me by getting into the backseat of the car. I look inside to see Zoey sitting in the front passenger seat.

What I want to know is...who stole my son and replaced him with Mr. Congeniality?

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Excellent!!! :)

catherine (fairchild) calhoun said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't question it, just enjoy it!
Yeah!!
- sheila