I hesitate to say anything because I'm afraid I might jinx it...but it looks like Kellen has turned another corner. He came home from three nights at the beach with his dad and he hasn't stopped smiling. My son is happy. Not just happy...but HAPPY. I look at him and the sunshine radiates from his face.
Take a look...
.jpg)
In the first two pictures taken over the summer he is tense and anxious. He is living in his head.
In the second two taken this week, he has come back to us. He is content...full of joy. His humor is alive and well.
God is faithful.
7 comments:
....and you guys remained faithful to Kellen and yourselves all along the way. I think that's why you will all come out intact from this.
Cathy
That is fantastic!
I know how much a smile means.
I agree with Cathy. And you're right, he looks so peaceful and happy.
Amen to faithful! Anne
You can see the content in his eyes too. Aww...welcome back, Kellen!
Very cool, Jodi. Hope the smiles keep coming!
Kellen's grin is priceless.
Post a Comment