Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's New?

Today was day one of a three day training on IEP facilitation that I am participating in. Parents or school districts in our state can ask for an impartial, trained facilitator to come out and lead an IEP meeting. I recently heard about this service and thought it sounded like a great idea which is long over due. I'll let you know how it goes.

We've picked out the tile for our kitchen floor (I'm calling the color "Rainbow Trout") and tomorrow we'll pick out the paint color. The mudding and taping of our walls is in progress. I feel so much better not having a gigantic hole in our floor and ceiling.

Sweet Husband called the owner of the house next door and let him know about the pitbulls and chickens the renters have. He was genuinely surprised about the three dogs and then when S.H. told him about the caged chickens in the garage there was a pregnant pause. He said he would stop over for an inspection. We put our living room couch out on the front lawn with a sign that said, "Can Haz?" The neighbors knocked on the door and asked if it was free and when we said yes, carried it back to their house.

What's new with you in six words or less...?

2 comments:

akakarma said...

Lilacs popping!Yard sale coming...

mommy~dearest said...

Would love to hear more about the training!

Six words or less? ...Can't be done in my world. :)