Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. I like to share on my birthday. I will share this video of Dick Dale (who is in his seventies)playing his song "Nitro".

It is good to see someone over seventy still rockin' (and I don't mean in a rocking chair). This guy can really play the electric guitar. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Casdok said...

Cant he just!
Happy birthday!!

Terri said...

Awesome video--impressed my 16 year old! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday

The Integral

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Jodi!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jodi!!

The Peele Family
esp. Lisa & Bridget :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great b'day!!
- Sheila

mommy~dearest said...

Oh! It seems I am a day late! Happy birthday, Jodi. May you have many many more happy and healthy ones. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Late as usual. Hope you had a good birthday!