Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hanging In

It's difficult to blog right now. There isn't a whole to say...and at the same time there is also far too much to say.

Last night after a very full day at work, I went up to the hospital to visit Kellen. It was really rough on both of us. He really wants to come home. The good news is that the hospital staff have seen the whole range of things that Kellen brings. They've seen him get "stuck". They've seem him grumpy and agitated. They've seen him impulsive. They've seen him anxious. They've even seen him temporarily relaxed, content and humorous.

Oh, how I hope this is worth it.

4 comments:

Casdok said...

My heart goes out to you both.

Anonymous said...

Still keeping you all in my prayers. And, of course, many virtual hugs.

Stat Mama said...

Thinking good thoughts for you both!

ghkcole said...

Even though it's hard to blog right now, if it helps when you do it, please do it. Please do anything that helps you stay strong. Take good care of yourself. I add my good thoughts to the rest; we will be thinking of you.