
My friend Tim opened up a new place...Peak's Frozen Custard. If you visit Seattle, you must go there. It's at 1026 N.E. 65th street. It just opened last weekend and our family stopped by to celebrate D.Q.'s birthday.

Tim even let her dance on one of his tables.

This is what happens when my daughter eats frozen custard. Actually, this is the first time she has had frozen custard. Peaks is the only place in town where you can find it. Tim is from Wisconsin and frozen custard is easier to find there (or so I hear...I've never been to Wisconsin).
We had chocolate and vanilla.

All four of us loved vanilla the most! The caramel sauce was really, really yummy...you'll have to try it. They also serve espresso, pastries and some fine looking lunch items.
Go to Peaks and tell Tim that Jodi sent you.

2 comments:
Hmmm... frozen custard. Never had it before. Is it like frozen yogurt? "I will have to go to there." (name that show.)
It is really rich. The vanilla just tasted so good...not like any frozen yogurt I've had...more like rich custard of the frozen variety.
Post a Comment