Sharing our son with the world. He's too much for one family to contain.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Wii is Me
On Thursday Kellen turns 18. I want to get him a Wii for his birthday. So far I haven't been able to find a store with a Wii in stock. I don't have time to spend all day on the phone and even less time running around checking stores. Two more days! Wish me luck.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Declan (23, who has DS) used his cousins' new Wii at Christmas - just about gave himself RSI from playing 10 pin bowling so much! We had great fun with the balancing games too, especially the ski jump, where you turn into a snowball if you jump too late. He was most unimpressed with the female fitness instructor telling him what to do! Of course he'd like one of his own now, too.
WOW 18, a biggie. Hope you get that wii thing, I'm so isolated I'll need to google it. I know some friends who rave about them, my IT guy at work got one for xmas and his 5 year old son and 75 year old dad bowled the whole Christmas day. Pretty cool.
5 comments:
Declan (23, who has DS) used his cousins' new Wii at Christmas - just about gave himself RSI from playing 10 pin bowling so much! We had great fun with the balancing games too, especially the ski jump, where you turn into a snowball if you jump too late. He was most unimpressed with the female fitness instructor telling him what to do! Of course he'd like one of his own now, too.
Jill
18! Wow! Oh i wish you much luck!!
My sister had to sit on her computer and keep checking websites until new stock came in to get a Wii! Good luck and best to Kellen!
I just ordered a wii off ebay after searching high and low for one... I don't know how soon it can get to you, though.
Good luck!!! And Happy Birthday!!!
WOW 18, a biggie. Hope you get that wii thing, I'm so isolated I'll need to google it. I know some friends who rave about them, my IT guy at work got one for xmas and his 5 year old son and 75 year old dad bowled the whole Christmas day. Pretty cool.
Happy birthday to The Big K.
Post a Comment