
Hello out there!
It's been a long while since I've regularly updated this blog. I'm reviving it now because I am about to embark on quite a journey and I'd like to record it. Next week I'll be traveling to Ukraine to visit my daughter who currently lives in Radomyshl and serves in the Peace Corps. I haven't seen Heidi (formally known as DQ)for ten months! I miss her dearly...and now I have the opportunity to spend two weeks with her in Ukraine, and then we'll travel together to Prague.
Am I excited? Yes.
Am I nervous? YES!
Am I freaking out inside? Pretty much.

Heidi, June 2010 in Ukraine

2 comments:
Welcome back!
I have been checking in now & then... and wondering how life is going for you.
Very glad you are getting to go see Heidi, and hope that all is well with Kellen.
Wow! How exciting! Welcome back- we've missed you. :)
Post a Comment