
We finally did it. We took away Son of the Mask. It is probably Kellen's favorite movie, but there is something about it that really scares him. I have no idea what it is because I've never watched it. After he's played the DVD, he will talk and obsess about it for days in very scared tones. Sometimes thinking about it will scare him at night and he'll want his dad to sleep with him.
I can't believe it took us this long to take the DVD away, but like I said, it is his favorite movie. It's like this weird "loves to hate it" type of thing. If anyone has seen this rather lame movie and can tell me what he might be scared about, I will give you a big plate of homemade cookies. Otherwise I will be forced to watch it myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment