Monday, March 19, 2007

Kellen's Five Fun Tips for the Airport

We are on vacation in sunny California...here are Kellen's fun airport tips:

1. The morning the vacation starts, say, "I'M NOT GOING" everytime someone says the word "go" as in "Are you ready to go?", "Ok, let's go", "Here you go", etc.

2. When security wants to frisk you, laugh like you are being tickled when they try to pat you down.

3. When security asks you to put your arms out like a bird so that they can frisk your sides, go "TWEET TWEET TWEET" so loud that they jump back in surprise.

4. When mom is on her cell phone, duck into the gift shop and pick up a girlie magazine. Watch how fast she spots you and says, "We aren't buying any magazines today and especially not THOSE kind". Make the woman in line say, "He's just like my husband".

5. Hop on the escalators even if they aren't going to your gate. It's fun you know.

3 comments:

Beth said...

ohmygosh, Kellen sure keeps life interesting for you, doesn't he?
I have told so many people about Kellen's love for telling people they're fired--what a character!

Jacqui said...

Kellen is a crack up. Your posts on Kellen's antics always make me laugh. I hope you enjoy your vacation!

jennifergg said...

My favorite is #2, with #3 a close second...

I've always wanted to giggle when they frisk me. I've just given myself permission to do so, thanks to Kellen.

Have a great trip!