Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Inquiring Minds...

I have been reading lots of blogs during the last eight months or so and have discovered many good ones. A lot of the ones I like to read are written by other parents. One thing I haven't found are many blogs written by parents who have teens. In fact, there is only one other blog I've found written by a parent of a teen with a disability... Dream Mom.

Where are all the blogs written by parents of teens?
Where are all the blogs written by parents of teens with special needs?

If you know of any, leave me a comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://fancydancy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Here's a mom of a 18 yr old son with DS named Evan
http://roadnotchosen.com/
I know there's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. If I can think of them, I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi, thanks for stopping by my blog. There is also a good blog by Barbara Curtis, who has 3 sons w. DS, one of whom is 13. Her blog is at www.mommylife.net

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

My 17yo son has cystic fibrosis. Not sure if there was a specific "special needs" you were looking for. But having a child with a life-shortening disease is definitely a challenge.

My family blog
http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/

Kendall's Caring Bridge Site
http://www.caringbridge.org/tx/kendall/

Clare said...

Hi Jodi, my blog, written mostly to keep my family up to date, is mustgetbetter.blogspot.com

There are a variety of Russell stories there, from the celebrations to the challenges. Russell will be 14 in two weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am very much liking your blog and your perspective. I have a son who is 27 who lives at home due to his severe cerebral palsy. blogging at
http//onegirlfriday.wordpress.com
Anne

and yes to saying both yes and no!

jennifergg said...

You and Kellen are my guides. Don't stop writing!!