Whenever I'm going through a tough time, I like to do something completely out of my normal routine...something to "shake it up". Lately I've become mildly addicted to HGTV, the home improvement channel. It's fun to watch people fix up and sell their homes or learn how to redecorate their living space. Rarely does watching inspire me to get up and "do", but a couple of weeks ago while watching HGTV I all of a sudden got the idea to paint our Adirondack chairs. Not only did I decide to paint them, but I decided to paint them bright red.
Before:

After:

I'm usually not into home projects that take several days, but sanding, priming, and painting the chairs in the warm summer sun has given me something fun to focus on while I've been home alot with Kellen.
1 comment:
HGTV is one of my favorite shows too! And I like your chairs, the paint job looks great. It must be the summertime blues...it is so hard to be motivated with the heat and the summer sun. So me and my gals have been spending a lot of time in front of the t.v. or at our local library. A neighbor from North Idaho, Paula
Post a Comment