Sharing our son with the world. He's too much for one family to contain.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Sunset Over Poverty Bay
Kellen and his dad left this morning for a short backpacking trip. It's nice to have some time to catch a sunset and even read a book.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, what book are you reading right now?
I just finished Robert Kurson's Crashing Through. I highly recommend it!
My bookclub us reading T.C. Boyle's Talk Talk--but I haven't started it. I liked T.C. Boyle's Crossing California.
Are you a Maeve Binchy fan? Jane Hamilton? Barbara Kingsolver? Anne Tyler? Alison Weir has written her first historical fiction novel, having done history on the Henry VIII era up till now. I've enjoyed all of Phillipa Gregory's historical fiction, as well. I've enjoyed The Thrall's Tale this year and one called The Year of the Plague (I think that is the title). I am reading Ada Blackjack right now. Chris and Vic
4 comments:
So, what book are you reading right now?
I just finished Robert Kurson's Crashing Through. I highly recommend it!
My bookclub us reading T.C. Boyle's Talk Talk--but I haven't started it. I liked T.C. Boyle's Crossing California.
Are you a Maeve Binchy fan?
Jane Hamilton?
Barbara Kingsolver?
Anne Tyler?
Alison Weir has written her first historical fiction novel, having done history on the Henry VIII era up till now.
I've enjoyed all of Phillipa Gregory's historical fiction, as well.
I've enjoyed The Thrall's Tale this year and one called The Year of the Plague (I think that is the title).
I am reading Ada Blackjack right now.
Chris and Vic
I'm reading a book for my bookclub
"The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood"
My book club read that one a couple of years ago. Funnneeeeee!
Absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment