Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I'm On To Myself
I was shopping at the Big Warehouse Store recently and almost salivated while walking down the aisle which held all of the household cleaning products. I didn't buy anything. Why? Because I'm on to myself. It took me awhile, but now I realize that I used to buy cleaning products all the time in hopes that my house would be sparkling clean. Then I was enlightened. Then my eyes were opened. You have to actually use the cleaning products and on a consistent basis. That is how your house gets clean. Now I get it. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have a similar problem...I always buy new and improved products before I use up the old, thinking the new will work better. I have the same problem...I have to use them. I'm also banning myself from any new wrinkle creams.
Hahah! No wonder I seem to have far too many cleaning products in my house. I am exactly the same way.
Not only will your house not be magically cleaner after buying cleaning products but you won't be magically more slender and in shape after buying an exercise DVD (WAH!)
Ooh. Sigh.
I sure wish buying the cleaning products were enough in and of itself... swiping a debit card is sooo much easier than scrubbing the toilet. :)
Hee hee. Yes, it's true.
Post a Comment