Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Better Than the Coffee

Every family has words and sayings that are unique to them. In our family when we are under gastrointestinal "distress" we head for the bathroom to "download". As in, "Wow, that was such a good meal and I ate way too much. I'm going to go download now."

This morning I was at Starbucks and the cashier handed me a card for a free song on itunes. As I turned to walk away, she called out, "Enjoy your download!"

That made my day.

2 comments:

Kathy Gillen said...

Your family has the same random sense of humor that we tend to share. Crack me up. I don't like my kids to use the word crap. But because it is such a rampant word we came up with an acronym: Crisp Ripe Apple Pie. People must wonder why we're always talking about pie.

Casdok said...

Its nice to have your day made!