.jpg)
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow
This morning as we were driving down the freeway, Kellen sang along with Coldplay. It is so good to hear him singing again. It's as if the sun is finally shining for him after five dark months of winter.
I've always associated the color yellow with Kellen. Maybe it's because of his blond hair or the fact that yellow is Kellen's favorite color. Mostly it's because when he smiles he throws light like a sunbeam. Perhaps that's why I will do almost anything to cause him to smile.
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

2 comments:
You described that beautifully. I feel all...yellow!
It may also interest you to know that a yellow aura is associated with enjoyment, happiness, inspiration, awakening, playfulness, and the power of ideas.
Through the gray and windy morning I can feel Kellen's Yellow and it feels warm here. Thanks for that!!
Post a Comment