We switched Kellen's meds a week ago after our stellar appointment with his doctor. We took him off of Zoloft and put him on Prozac. There has been a dramatic difference the last two days. Instead of sleeping until noon, he has been getting up between 7:30-9:00am. Instead of standing in the dining room rocking, he feels safe enough to come into the family room, sit on the couch and watch a DVD with a friend. Can you see me doing cartwheels over here?
God Bless Prozac.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OMG!!!! Prozac ROCKS. Maybe I should get some...
Now, take a deep breath and try and lower those shoulders...
xoxo
I am so glad that things are looking up!
Amen to that! I am so glad that you have a medical detective on the case who is willing to help Kellen figure this out. THis is a huge change and worth celebrating! Anne
Fantastic news!
I came over from Slouching Mom. I was so excited when I saw that you had a son named Kellen. As you see - my name is Kellan (female). I love that you gave him that name (any time I do see it, it is usually on a male). I'm also glad to hear that the Prozac is helping - good luck in the future with that - really! See Ya.
Post a Comment