Please keep Kellen in your thoughts and prayers. His anxiety continues to be extremely high. We spent several hours in the emergency room last night and came very close to admitting him to the hospital. When it came down to the final decision, we chose to bring him back home and work on some medication changes. I don't know if not admitting him was the right decision, but we simply couldn't leave him on his own and they don't let parents stay.
You know me, I always have to point out the humor in a tough situation. At one point in the ER he needed to get a shot to calm him down. They gave it to him in the behind, so he never saw the syringe, just all the men surrounding him and holding him still. After everyone had left the room, he said to Sweet Husband indignantly, "They pinched my butt!"
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
(((hugs))) Kellen is in my prayers. I will be thinking of you!
Hang in there. The "lows" are hard to deal with; hope all improves soon.
How is Kellen doing? I am thinking of him and am so sorry to hear that he is having anxiety issues. I had some myself after Gabe's surgeries and it wasn't all that pretty.
And pinching his butt too! No wonder he's anxious...
Gosh, it's Friday and I've just discovered your post. I do hope things have gotten better...you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment