Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spontaniety

Today was a day like no other. I can't remember when the last time any of the following things happened:

1. I slept in until 10am. I couldn't believe it when I saw the clock.

2. I've been alone for over 24 hours. DQ is back at college and the men went camping.

3. I accidentally got on the freeway going south instead of north like I intended. I ended up at Krispy Kreme and bought a dozen doughnuts. I don't know why I bought a dozen (refer to number 2 above.)

It's good to be spontaneous once in awhile.

5 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

It sounds like you are living the good life right now.

Anonymous said...

OK admit it....those donuts were calling your name! LOL!

Kathy Gillen said...

10:00?? I am so jealous.

Angela said...

mmmm....donuts ;)

YAY on the spontaneous day!!

Casdok said...

We all have days like that!!