The last two days we've had summer weather, but today was cold and rainy...a perfect day to rent a movie. Kellen and I drove to the video store where he chose to wait in the car while I ran in to get a DVD. I decided to leave my purse in the car and just carry my wallet. When I returned with movie in hand, I signaled to Kellen to unlock the car doors so I could get in. For some reason, his finger got "stuck" on the side of the auto door lock button that locks the door. I stood outside in the rain looking through the window as his finger kept pushing the "lock" button over and over again. The more animated I got, the more pressure he felt. He kept pushing, the door stayed locked and I kept gesturing and instructing. Whenever a new person pulled up and parked, I stepped away from our car until they got inside the store. I didn't want to deal with suspicious looks and silly explanations.
Thankfully after ten minutes, he finally pushed the other side of the button and I was able to get in, frizzy hair and all. Life with Kellen is never boring.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, now imagine that x three every time you step out to grab the mail and forget your housekeys (I try to do this infrequently)... As Paige stands at the front door (inside) grinning maniacally, saying "Buh BYE MOMMY".
I can imagine!
Post a Comment