Tuesday, November 6, 2007
To Be You
Yesterday I blogged about taking pictures out of my car window during my morning commute. I wish that I had remembered my camera today as I kept seeing things that would have been fun to capture. My favorite was the school bus that was broken down in one of the freeway lanes going the opposite direction. As I drove by I noticed elementary school kids standing up in the aisles, trying to entertain themselves and basically wreaking havoc. The bus looked like it might have been sitting there for awhile as the windows were all fogged up and several of them had "H-E-L-P" spelled out with fingers written through the condensation. I smugly thought to myself, "Poor bus driver, today it sucks to be you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yep. I'd agree. I'd even add, "Poor bus driver, today it sucks WORSE to be you."
Heh.
Really!! Cute post - see ya.
Yes poor bus driver!
That would truely suck.... great blog you have here!
Post a Comment