Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Best Christmas CD...Ever


This CD means "Christmas" to me. It's by Michael W. Smith and it's titled simply, "Christmas". Great music to listen to while baking cookies, wrapping gifts, or sitting by the fire admiring the lights on your tree.

Which CD means "Christmas" to you?

6 comments:

Casdok said...

I am only allowed to put The Darkness on!

Anonymous said...

We don't possess one single CD with Christmas music, now that I think of it...

Rob at Kintropy said...

Mine is still "Now That's Christmas" - a UK import. It has "Do They Know It's Christmas?", the eighties benefit song that launched LiveAid, on it. Heard many more in 13+ years of music retail, but this is still my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Mine is the Niel Diamond christams CD, I love his version of the Little Drummer Boy, Funny but isn't Niel Diamond Jewish?

Penny L. Richards said...

Gregg Miner's two-cd Christmas set. Miner is the proprietor of the Miner Museum of Vintage, Exotic, and Just Plain Unusual Musical Instruments, a private collection of hundreds of stringed instruments, from all times and places. The CDs are ridiculously entertaining, and the fat booklets that explain the cuts are fascinating:

http://www.minermusic.com/

Jodi said...

Thanks Penny...I went ahead and ordered this. It sounds really great!