I wrote an "I Am" poem yesterday. I thought other people might like the template to write their own. If you'd like to share it with me via email at: reimerreasonblog@aol.com, I will post them here. Feel free to include a photo of your child, family, pet (etc.) to go along with it.
Here is the template:
I AM (title)
I am (fill in the blank, same as the title) I am a soccer player....I am a grandfather...
I wonder
I hear
I see
I want
I am (same as the title)
I pretend
I feel
I touch
I worry
I sadden
I am (same as the title)
I understand
I dream
I try
I say
I hope
I am (same as the title)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just tried my hand at this, Love it! The title of my peoem: I Am Your Wife. I hope I have the courage to show it to my husband.
....well if not, show it to us : )
I can post it anonymously if you'd like.
I love this - I may just do it. Take care and have a good weekend. Kellan
A lovely thought, thank will give it a go.
Post a Comment