Sharing our son with the world. He's too much for one family to contain.
D.Q. is very beautiful.I am in a positive mode at the moment so there is beauty everywhere!!
All beautiful. We are still grey and frozen, but yes, when I remember to look, I see the beauty all around me. Thanks for the reminder.
There is a lot of beauty around here... mini irises blooming in the front yard, loads of birds at the bird feeder in the backyard, and the sound of laughing babies in the house.-Sheila
Post a Comment
3 comments:
D.Q. is very beautiful.
I am in a positive mode at the moment so there is beauty everywhere!!
All beautiful. We are still grey and frozen, but yes, when I remember to look, I see the beauty all around me. Thanks for the reminder.
There is a lot of beauty around here... mini irises blooming in the front yard, loads of birds at the bird feeder in the backyard, and the sound of laughing babies in the house.
-Sheila
Post a Comment