Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Today's Snippet of Weirdness
Today I was meeting Sweet Husband in the parking lot of the hospital where he works so that we could do a Kellen "hand-off". It was a busy time of day and I didn't see a place to park, so I was just kind of hanging out in the aisle waiting for SH to arrive. A man and his two dogs walks up to my car and says, "Are you looking for a place to park?" When I nodded in the affirmative, he said, "Okay, my dogs need to pee and then I'll be leaving and you can have my parking space." He walks over to the ivy and let's his dogs to their thing while I sit in my car waiting for someone else's dogs to pee. How weird is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Life is strange, my friend.
Um! Well at least you got your parking space!
On the upside at least he himself was not peeing! :) - Meg of One Girl Friday.
Seems very considerate to me but I agree with Meg about the guy not being the one to be peeing!
Post a Comment