Have you ever heard the term Bedside Baptist?
Me: I didn't see you at services this morning
You: You're right, I was at Bedside Baptist
(for those who didn't get it...that means you slept in)
Many people attend Bedside Baptist on Sundays. They probably have the largest congregation of all. I've also heard people say that often their "church" on Sunday morning is hiking in the mountains. I see the truth in that...is there a better place to worship God then in the midst of his awesome creation?
This morning I was heading to the bathroom to take a shower before getting ready for church. Kellen was coming down the hall the other way with a smile on his face and stopped to give me a huge hug. As he rocked me back and forth he said, "I love you. My Mama's PRECIOUS."
Sweet Husband came upon the scene and said, "There's your church right there."
He's never been so right.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He certainly is!
So true! You always have the most wonderful stories. I loved this story!!
Nice to see you Jodi! I hope you are well and having a good week. See you soon - Kellan
Post a Comment