Friday, May 30, 2008

Two Nights Down, Three More to Go

We are staying in a hotel about 6 minutes from our house while our new flooring is put in. It's really strange to be staying so close to home, yet not at home. Kellen had a hard time the first night, but he seems to be settling in now.

As I write, he is sitting on the bed, eating a sandwich and watching a soap opera. This is what life has come to!

Don't worry, his day will get more exciting later. He spends the afternoon with Mr. Heffalump at the mall. This evening he goes with his dad to play Risk with "the boys." He loves to sit at the table, eat snacks, enjoy the manly banter and roll the dice for his dad.

Happy Weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it all sounds like a great adventure, but then what do I know? Have a great weekend, and I can't wait to see photos of the complete remodel!

Kellan said...

Hope all goes well at your home getting the new floor put in and you can get home soon.

Nice to see you, Jodi - see you soon - Kellan

Anonymous said...

I hope the hotel time goes quickly, so you can all be comfortable at home soon.
-Sheila