
What's new with the kitchen remodel?
What we have:
counters!
electricity!
lighting!
sink and water!
tile!

What we don't have:
refrigerator
dishwasher
microwave
stove
dry grout on the tile floor
a window I can see out of

In other words, I have a sink with water, but I can't walk on the floor yet...so I can't try it out. Since the grout is still drying, our newly delivered appliances are in the living room awaiting tomorrows(?) installation.
I need your input. Those of you who have bar stools, what kind do you recommend? Swivel? No swivel? A stool with a back? No back? What say you?

3 comments:
We have the simple Ikea black leather square-shaped top, with brushed stainless steel legs. No swivel, no back. We got these because the bar area is so close to the regrigerator, we didn't expect to use them much and they slide under the counter when not in use (which is almost all the time). If we had a more functional area, I wouldn't get them. They aren't the most comfortable.
-SHEILA
Go to Dining Interiors in Tukwila. It's on Andover Park West, right next to Dania. (206) 241-4775 They have every kind of bar stool imaginable. Sit in every one of them. You'll know it when you "feel" it.
Ours rock and swivel, have backs and arms. We choses vinyl for wipeable-ness We spend hours sitting in ours. If I were to give anything up it would be the rocking motion. Jamie, however, loves it. The swivel is nice 'cause not only does it make it easier to get in and out of them without having to scoot the stool in and out, you can turn two stools toward each other and put your feet up on them. Very comfy!
Sara
Awesome kitchen!!! I would recommend swivel barstool with back. Why? I like the sway of a swivel chair, but need the back to keep me propped up. Am lazy. I know. :)
Post a Comment