I love them too. There were dahlia bushes in the farm garden of my childhood. I raided them for their huge blooms in order to make intricate flower "arrangements" for the house.
Two years ago I managed to grow some from seeds (a smaller variety) and I was so proud. Last year they bloomed again faithfully and this year we don't live there any more... :-(
4 comments:
I love them,too!
Minbe aren't aout yet, just some stems and leaves... can't wait to see their faces :)
-Sheila
They look beautiful.I've tried keeping Dahlias but not too successful! You must do a great job!
My husband also keeps a dahlia garden, and yes, they are gorgeous. My favorite part is filling the vase in the living room with them!
I love them too. There were dahlia bushes in the farm garden of my childhood. I raided them for their huge blooms in order to make intricate flower "arrangements" for the house.
Two years ago I managed to grow some from seeds (a smaller variety) and I was so proud. Last year they bloomed again faithfully and this year we don't live there any more... :-(
So, thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment