DQ and I were hanging out in the backyard this afternoon when I heard the ominous sound of the lock on the french doors clicking.
Kellen had locked us out.
At first I was enjoying the September sun and didn't care too much...but later I thought it best that I go see what he was up to. I peeked in through the french doors and saw him standing at the printer gathering each page as it shot out. As I saw the stack of paper already in his arms...I groaned. Who knew what he was wasting an ink cartridge and ream of paper on?
Kellen has locked me out a few times and I've learned that it doesn't matter how much I glare at him or threaten him through the window...he won't open the door until he is good and ready. I made myself comfortable on a lawn chair.
"Good and ready" didn't happen until after the printer had completed it's chore. Then, and only then, did Kellen unlock the door for me. I asked to see what he had printed and saw that it was the "terms of use" from the Netflix website...all fifteen plus pages of it. Useful. Not.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment