Sunday, September 7, 2008

Priceless

The thought of watching such cuteness on a regular basis, almost makes me almost want to vote Republican.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should vote for Piper, yes.

Thanks for not opening up the can of worms that is Sarah Palin as a mother of a "special needs" child.
Although, YOU, Jodie, are the perfect and perhaps the ONLY person who can debate this issue, with the credentials to be credible.

You might want to go to Brazen Careerist, the blog, which has been debating this issue. However, take your blood pressure medication first.

Chris and Vic

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to admit that I did open that can...and so far (will wonders never cease) nobody is poking me in the eye with a sharp stick!

If only it was the Piper/ Trig ticket - LOL.

I'll be posting the infamous "Spit and Shine" too.

Tasty said...

OH so cute. Good grief!!!!!!! Impossibly adorable.