Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It's our first time hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the extended family. Sweet Husband is cooking. I think we are both feeling a little bit overwhelmed...(can you be a "little bit" overwhelmed?)

As I was leaving for work this morning we had a quick discussion about some of the things that needed to be done to get ready. I am a list maker and Sweet Husband generally rebels against the list. Even though I know this, I still suggest the list as often as I can...all the while knowing that it will probably be a suggestion made in vain. So...imagine my surprise when I got home from work today and saw a flip chart lying on the kitchen island.



Not only was it a list...but it was a gigantic, color-coded list.

Loved it.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

7 comments:

Stat Mama said...

Very cool! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Casdok said...

Wow!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

- Martha Stewart Mead

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bell Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)
-Sheila

Anonymous said...

Little bit overwhelmed?

Person Centered Planning skills to the rescue.

LOL -- love it.

Rachel (Daniel's mom)

Kellan said...

Hi Jodi - so nice to see you. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I was talking about your Kellen when I mentioned in my post that I had met 2 bloggers whose sons were named Kellan/Kellen. I am glad you came by - I've missed you. Take care - Kellan