.jpg)
Someone is very happy to be home...

...and we are so glad he is home as well. There is something about locking your door at night knowing that your child is not home that is more than unsettling. I know I will sleep better tonight...and my guess is that Kellen will too.

11 comments:
Welcome home, Kellen!!
He looks SO happy, I'm glad he's back :) I can imagine how you felt. When I had to stay in the hospital for my son's birth, I was in tears because I missed my daughter so much.
wonderful. Anne
Huzzah!
So glad to hear he is home. He looks so happy!
-Sheila
Yay!!!
That's so wonderful!
clapping and cheering.....
oh look, my word verification is "dense" oh am I ever....
Cool! Welcome home!
So glad!
That look on his face made me smile. And tear up a little.
Welcome home buddy.
You must have enjoyed that exhale having him home. I can't imagine, I can hardly bear the thought of sleeping in a separate room from Hugo.
Post a Comment