Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Saturday Afternoon

Kellen had his first "non-parental" visitor yesterday...our friend he calls Gloria Hallelujah. When we arrived he was sitting in a small conference room watching Country Music Television. I brought my camera with me and let him go for it. Here is Ms. Hallelujah hamming it up for Kellen.



Gloria and Mom


Mom brought some Halloween candy


I talked to DQ on the phone


Gloria went to the cafeteria and brought me back some onion rings



Gloria brought me markers and drew me a picture



Mom is the Walrus



I'll be home soon

4 comments:

Stat Mama said...

What a great picture story. I love the onion ring photo! Are they keeping with his Monday date for coming home?

Baby Island said...

Feeling for you J. Take care and hang in there.

big hugs from BI.

Maybe you need an EMNO in Anacortes??

Muah

Casdok said...

Your mom does a great Walrus!! And you have a great smile!

mommy~dearest said...

Koo-koo-kachoo, Mom!