Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowbound



Soooo....Sweet Husband has a 4-wheel drive and is a nurse. Therefore he goes to work on a Sunday even when the rest of the world stays home under the covers. He dropped DQ off at her job on the way. Kellen and I have been inside all day. Kellen has been in his room watching a television which isn't working well. His choice.

Soooo...I'm in the family room answering a text message from a co-worker who was just checking in. Out of the corner of my ear, I notice the volume on Kellen's t.v. is increasing. It's getting louder and louder. Finally it is so loud that I can't help but notice he is watching some kind of infomercial. A very...graphic...infomercial about...colon cleansing?? There is talk of checking out one's bowel movements...and more. I sprint to the bedroom to turn the channel. Yes, sprint.

That was the most exciting thing that happened all day.

That's what I got.

What do you got?

1 comment:

Bell Family said...

I've got 3 toddlers stuck in the house with coughs and colds :(
Things that I have learned about the desires of ill 2 year olds:
1) warm watered-down OJ with honey beats regular cold orange juice
2) REAL snow cones are super-swell (snow with coconut syrup drizzled on top)
3)You can never watch any Thomas the Train episode too much

While the snow is beautiful, I am looking forward to its departure so we can get out of the house a bit more.