Sharing our son with the world. He's too much for one family to contain.
Boo loves doing that too. And then screams 'get it back get it back' and has a meltdown.*sigh*I wish for many yellow balloons for Kellen.
Came out of the pool after a barbie and a swim, and found your post. Lovely pics - and lovely to see your grey sky and snow. Reminds me of my childhood... I am sooo with Kellen, baloons are made for flying.
Love that look on his face!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Boo loves doing that too. And then screams 'get it back get it back' and has a meltdown.
*sigh*
I wish for many yellow balloons for Kellen.
Came out of the pool after a barbie and a swim, and found your post. Lovely pics - and lovely to see your grey sky and snow. Reminds me of my childhood... I am sooo with Kellen, baloons are made for flying.
Love that look on his face!! :)
Post a Comment