Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whiskers and Max


Whiskers. What can I say? You were born in the back of a friend's minivan. She went out to her car and there was a momma cat with her litter of kittens,and you were one of those kittens. I think they called you Yoda, but when we adopted you, DQ changed your name to Whiskers. What can I say? DQ was only about ten years old.
Likes: FOOD, eating, sitting on our laps, being annoying.
Dislikes: being hungry, not eating, being inconvenienced, being messed with.
Alias: Whiskey, Biscuit, Fat Cat.
Life's ambition: To eat yourself into oblivion.
Distinguishing characteristic: Beauty
Owner: DQ



Max. You are highly favored among cats. The whole neighborhood loves you. You are the son of Whiskers. You were born into our home to a teen aged unwed mother. You were born an accident. You have purpose. You bring comfort and joy.
Likes: Hunting, wandering, lying under the big cedar tree across the street, being lovable.
Dislikes: Having to stay indoors on Halloween (or any other day).
Alias:Mackie Ferna
Life's Ambition:None
Distinguishing characteristic: fangs
Owner: Kellen


Merry Christmas Whiskers and Max.
We love you.
Both of you.
I think.

3 comments:

Stat Mama said...

Aww. I love cats. Yours are both extra fluffy and cute!

Anonymous said...

I love cats too. And those are two lovely cats!

mommy~dearest said...

Both of your cats ARE super cute!